Saturday 30 October 2010

First Draft: Second Page.



The above image is a first draft for my second page. I have used several lifted images to help plan my layout. I have not yet decided what will be used in the space on the left, I thought about including more adverts as I understand that newspaper rely heavily on advertisements.

I have included lottery numbers and weather details as my focus group decided that the second page should be half informative and half news story. I have also included several contact details including social networking sites to aim at the younger generation of readers.

The main story on the second page will be a continuation from a blurb featured on the front page. During my focus group, They decided that the main story featured on the front page would be more interesting featured on a double page spread, as for this result, I decided that I would create a full story for a less relevent however still fairly interesting story.



No comments:

Post a Comment