Monday 15 November 2010

Constructing Final Pages.

I am currently in the process of constructing my front and second pages. I have not blogged recently as I have been using the time to create the final construction of my pages which have changed from my simple drafts created earlier.

I have almost successfully completed the two pages and will be fully finished very shortly. During my construction, I have taken or used my own pictures to accompany my stories.

Along the process of my construction, I have referred back to several parts of my research and planning to help myself construct accurate pages in terms of my target audience's interest and favour.

I have referred to my drafts and mock layouts in terms of plotting the location of the different pictures, stories and articles etc. I have also referred to my questionnaire which guided me through my decisions on the topics I had chosen for stories.

After completing my pages, I will upload them both as a blog post and explain my reasons for the articles that I have used, their location and things that I may have changed from my previous drafts.

After completing this part of my project, I will then begin to research into Newspaper posters and radio adverts, and then will be able to move on to planning and constructing my final pieces of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment